With reference to the measure "EU Cookie Law" are described in a specific, analytical characteristics and purposes of the cookie installed on this site also indicating how to select / deselect individual cookies.
The following tables summarize the different types of cookies that may be used on site, along with their respective function and durability (ie how long each cookie will stay on your device).
The information is only valid for the above mentioned Site and its related domains of the second and third level and not for any other sites accessed through links.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be stored on your computer (or other enabled devices to surf the Internet, for example, smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie same comes, the "life span" of the cookie (ie how long will stay on your device), and a value, which is usually a unique number generated randomly.
What do they do?
These cookies collect my personal information / I identify?
|Necessary||These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the sites allow people to navigate on the websites and take advantage of its features such as storing of previous actions (texts included) when you return to a page during the same session.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
If you do not accept these cookies, the yield of the website, or sections of it, could be impacted
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how users interact with websites providing information on the sections visited, time spent on the site, and any issue that has emerged, for example an error message. This helps improve the performance of websites.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, your preferred language or the region you are in, any products in your shopping cart) to provide an online experience more personalized . They can also allow users to view the video, go into the game and interact with social tools like blogs, chat rooms and forums.||The information that is collected by these cookies may include personally identifiable information that you have provided, for example your user name or profile picture.
If you do not accept these cookies, the yield and functionality of the website may be impacted and access to site content may be limited.
|Targeting / Advertising||These cookies are used to present content best suited to you and your interests. They can be used to display targeted advertising or to limit the number of times an advertisement displayed. They also help to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the websites.
You can use these cookies to remember the websites you have visited and may share this information with third parties.
|The majority of this type of cookie draw consumers through their IP address and therefore could gather some personally identifiable information.|
What types of cookies we use?
Two types of cookies may be used on the websites: ' session cookies ' and ' persistent cookies '.
- Session cookies : are temporary cookies that remain on your device until the moment you leave the site.
- persistent cookies : are cookies that remain on your device for much longer or until you delete it manually (how long the cookie will remain on your device will depend on the ' life span ' of the cookie in question and the settings of your browser).
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information through ' pixel tags ' (also known as ' clear gifs ') that may be shared with third parties who assist in a direct promotional activities and the development of Internet sites. For example, information on the use of Internet sites relating to people who visit the sites can be shared with advertising agencies to target banner ads on websites optimally.
Another subdivision of type Cookie - indicated by the Authority for the protection of personal data - is among Cookies Technical and Cookies Profiling .
- Cookies Technicians : they are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for purposes other and are normally installed by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as home banking activities (display of the account statement, bank, pay bills, etc.), For the such as cookies, that allow you to make and keep the user identification with the session, are indispensable.
- Profiling Cookies : Cookies are used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be transmitted to the user's terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigating online.
- First-Party Cookies : first-party cookies are cookies that are associated with the host domain.
- Third-Paryt Cookie : third-party cookies are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, usually, a contract between the website owner and the third party)
What are third-party cookies?
Several vendors can set cookies on your device when you visit sites to allow it to provide the services they are providing. If you would like more information about these cookies, along with information on how to avoid receiving these cookies you can refer to the table the on-site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
How can I check or delete cookies?
The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies, you can refer to the operating instructions or help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change the settings of your browser. Disabling cookies may be affected your navigation, for example, you might not be able to visit certain sections or not to receive personalized information when you visit a site.
If you use different devices to each other to see and access Internet sites (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), You must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
COOKIES TECHNICAL USED BY THE SITE studiotrequattordici.com
|Cookie Name||Type cookies||Description cookie||Duration cookie|
|PHPSESSID||session||necessary to identify the single web platform for a user session||Single session|
|_icl_current_language||persistente||time for visit of the user - it is necessary to service addressing and language change.||1 anno|
MANAGEMENT GENERAL COOKIES
How to disable cookies through browser
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera